Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Marhaban

We've been living in Kuwait for almost 2 months now and I've finally gotten around to starting the blog I'd planned back in July when we got our marching orders. It's been an adventure just getting here and I hope to write more about that process as our journey here unfolds. Whether it was choosing the safest car for carting a toddler around some of the most dangerous roads or meeting all the international travel requirements for importing a cranky old cocker spaniel, we were jumping through hoops we never would have anticipated.

I hope to include photos of our home, our neighborhood, our daily life (although it isn't really that different from the States), our travels, and of our son, Philip Akram. If there is a particular question or topic that you would like to know about our life in Kuwait, please ask away and I will attempt to answer.

1 comment:

  1. Well! Get started girl! We are all looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete